When buying an investment property the difference between you making money or losing money over the long term of the investment all comes down to the crucial buying decision. You will make money if you buy the right type of property in a low supply and high demand suburb, which will give you greatest opportunity of capital growth over time.
This is critical when buying negative geared property as this strategy is designed to make money over time through capital growth. It is also critical for buying positive cash flow property as you make money through capital growth as well as monthly cash flow.
When buying an investment property, you also need to factor in that a tenant will rent your property. So buying the right type of property in the best lifestyle rich suburbs will ensure that you maximise your rental return on your investment.
If you buy the wrong type of investment property in a high supply and low demand suburb for the best opportunity for capital growth, as well as buying a rental property in an area that does not have all the lifestyle amenities like walking distance to cafes and or beaches beaches, public transport etc etc the rental demand to live there will be significantly reduced and as a result you will definitely loose money over time because of a lower rental return and slow capital growth on your investment.
You don't want to find out that you purchased the wrong type of investment property 10 years down the track when you decide to sell or you are forced to sell your investment property. Your initial purchase was incorrect and you end up loosing money and valuable time because you didn't have a professional who buys property every day, helping you buy a great investment property that will make you money over time.
What do we mean by buying the right type of property in a low supply and high demand suburb?
There are many types of investment properties you can buy for your investment. For example, 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments, houses, semi detached houses, blocks of apartments, serviced apartments, holiday letting apartments, land, and buying off the plan.
At VIP Portfolio, we have many years of property buying experience. We know exactly which type of property to purchase in the best performing suburbs, which will enable you to buy an investment property that will perform for you over time in any type of market conditions.
As active property investors ourselves, we must be satisfied that any property we recommend meets our strict investment criteria. It must be a property we ourselves would buy as an investment. You will receive impartial and objective advice from professionals who buy property - not sell property like real estate agents.
We will help you identify the best investment property that suits your property investing and lifestyle needs.
We offer the following service to help you buy the best performing investment property:
During the search phase our licensed property buyers at VIP portfolio will search for the right property, which matches your property investment requirements. We will find the properties across Sydney that match our pre-determined recommendations, because our team knows where to look, what to look for and how to secure the best properties saving you time and money. No need to trawl through thousands of listings on websites, newspapers or go to another open inspection!
• Find - We research and source the relevant property type and price point according to your budget.
• Hot Suburbs - To give you the best opportunity for capital growth the properties we source must strictly adhere to a number of recommended suburbs and specific property types that meets our property buying ‘checklist’.
• Highest Rental Return - To give you the highest amount of rental income possible the properties we recommend must meet our property rental ‘checklist’.
• Silent Listings - Through our extensive industry network, we have access to "silent listings" (hot properties that are not advertised on the internet or agents shop front windows), which makes up approximately 40% of all real estate sales in Australia.
We act on your behalf with the real estate agents, and find motivated sellers and exceptional property bargains. We then evaluate suitable properties that match your property investment requirements and we have our finger on the pulse while dealing with unexpected market booms and downturns – keeping you up to date with the ever-changing market.
• Historical Price Evaluation - An historical sales search of an extensive radius is reviewed to determine market value and potential market growth based on the prices in the surrounding areas that similar properties have sold for.
• Rental Growth Potential - Research is conducted by meeting with our property manager to determine what the potential rental return would be if a small renovation was done.
• Recommended Property Shortlist - A shortlist of suitable properties for your perusal is prepared for your selection. If you are time poor we can also purchase the property on your behalf without your inspection.
Once you agree to go ahead with a particular property purchase we complete the negotiation on your behalf negotiating the lowest possible price with the best terms and conditions. There are several buying factors VIP portfolio will negotiate, to gain fast access to the property to generate a return as quickly as possible.
• Contract Review / Strata Report - Prior to negotiating, all contracts will be reviewed by a solicitor and a strata report conducted.
• Valuation - We arrange for a registered independent valuer to inspect the property on your behalf to confirm the true market value.
• Building and Pest Inspection - A building and pest inspector will be organised on your behalf to check structural stability and integrity of the target property.
• Purchase - Once all of our checks have been approved, we submit written offers to the selling agent on your behalf – keeping you fully informed.
• Negotiation - We negotiate back and forth until we get the best possible price, terms and conditions on the sale.
• Auction Bidding - Using our many years of experience if the property is set to go for auction we bid on your behalf even though we always try to secure the property before the auction.
• Contract - We arrange for the contract to be signed and exchanged with the approval of your solicitor once our offer has been accepted. Once we have the approval we exchange the contract quickly to eliminate other buyers from buying the property before you.
• Buyer Representation - We liaise with your financial institution, your solicitor, finance broker, the selling agent and manage the paper work on your behalf right up to the settlement day. We can also help you line up the necessary third party professionals like financiers, accountants, solicitors, valuers, building and pest inspectors to be a part of your team, if you don't already have them.
Our fees are extremely affordable and competitive for the service we provide and for investors our fees are also tax deductable (check with your accountant). We offer a fixed fee structure to ensure you will save time, money and stress and receive expert advice and ensure you buy the correct investment property.
To buy an investment property contact us for a copy of VIP Portfolio's Buyer's Agency Agreement Form or to discuss our fee for service on
+61 2 8084 1122, or fill in your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours: